The company was founded in 2009. The primary goal envisaged by the members is to provide efficient event management services to business organizations and individuals in the main hub of commercial activities in South Africa.
It requires dedicated and efficient personnel in order to meet the great expectations of the clients.
There is a great need to offer event management services to enable people to engage in their daily activities with passion and determination.
The company management has intensive experience, coupled with knowledge in providing efficient staffing services.
- To provide efficient trained waiters, bartenders, porters and chefs at cost effective rates to our clients.
- To develop our employees to their fullest potential
- To give our clients efficient and professional management support.
- To give our clients peace of mind with professional service we provide.
- To contribute to the reputation and growth of the hospitality industry in South Africa
- To be guided by sound business principles that focus on the client.
- To play an interactive role in the hospitality industry.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Putting our clients first and to provide unmatched services resulting in lifelong relationship.
- Maintaining the highest standard of quality in the catering industry.
- Putting our clients first and value them as our most important asset.
- To provide professional and efficient waiters and bartenders to our clients.
- To provide service which is target centered and customer oriented.
- To provide renowned and personalized value, added service through the customized and specialized quality imprint we leave within the market.
- To provide service that is accurate, timeous, quality and stable.
- To create jobs and training for the unemployed, youths and women.
- Equipped with classical customer friendly service, committed to world class highly competitive service standards whose co-values and principles are quality, exclusiveness, punctuality and reliability, bringing customer satisfaction based on traditional values and principles of service excellence.
- There is a need to focus our efforts on achieving excellence in customer service, believing that the customer is the ultimate judge and prime beneficiary of our performance.
- Our staff is encouraged to arrive half an hour early to ensure smooth running of events.
- The ability to communicate effectively and promptly is a vital aspect of “Event Classic service”
- The management of the company has extensive experience in providing efficient staff and smooth running of events.
Training Of Staff
- The management trains the waiters, porters, chefs and bartenders because of their vast experience in the hospitality industry.
- We guarantee a five star training; our students go through theory and practical training over a period of four weeks with weekly assessment conducted by the management.
- As part of practical training we also do practical’s within our company confines with renowned hospitality partners.
- Certification: we are not yet registered with the ministry of Education to certify our students but we are currently working on it. We want to plough back to the community so that if they leave the company they can get employment from other companies.